Who couldn’t use some more advertising, and what are some of the easiest ways to advertise a business on the cheap?
That’s the question I was asking myself today, when I decided to see if my friends on Twitter had any ideas. As usual they didn’t disappoint, and within minutes I had a list of 10 cheap, or free ways to advertise your business.
Advertising on the Cheap
- Add/Claim your business on Google
- Article Marketing – Write expert articles and submit them to sites such as Ezine, or pick from this list of 200 article submission websites
- Advertise on yourself – make some simple t-shirts with your company name and website on them, wear them around town
- Add your business to review sites such as Yelp, or Feedback Jar
- Email signature – Use every email as a way to promote yourself and your business
- Social Networks – There is a social network for every niche. Join one and start networking.
- Forums related to your business
- Leave biz cards in library books
- Post cards on windshields
- Leave biz cards, flyers, etc on community boards
In this economy there is nothing wrong with being frugal, and there are literally dozens of ways to advertise your business economically. Think creatively, and just get out there and do it!
Let me know your best cheap marketing idea in the comments below.
For exclusive Small Biz Bee content and offers, sign up for our free newsletter: